To offer our Website and services we process personal data. “Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. We can store your data at various moments, for example when you visit our Website, subscribe to our newsletter and when you contact us.
What data do we collect and how do we use your data?
To use our Website, contact us or subscribe to our newsletter, we need the following data:
– Your name
– Your e-mail address
– Organization, sector and region of operation
We can also store the following non-personal data if you use our Website:
– The type of your browser
– The operating system that you use
It is possible that the provider of social media sends us information (in accordance to his policy), if you use social media functions on our Website. That can be your name, profile picture, gender, friends list and other information that you provided. If you don’t want the social media provider to send us the information, you can change the privacy settings on your social-media account.
If you like an item, that item will appear on your social media-account when you are logged in to your account. If you are on a webpage that uses social media add-ins, your browser sends certain information to the provider of your social-media account. We do not control this data sharing.
Foundation HPC 420 sends newsletters to fully inform you about HPC 420 developments and Scheme updates. We use an opt-in system. Every time we send you a newsletter you have the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes listed above or any other purpose that is connected thereto. This way, your data will never be used by us in an unexpected way.
We work hard to protect your personal data from unauthorized or unlawful access, alteration, disclosure, use or destruction. That way, unauthorized parties and persons do not have access to your data. We have taken adequate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data.
How long do we store your data?
HPC 420 does not store personal data any longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We will only process your data within the European Union. We will only process your data outside of the European Union if the country has an effective protection level for your data.
We will not, under any circumstances, provide your personal data to transfer your data to other countries or other parties then described above, except if this is necessary for our service or if we are legally obliged to do so.
You may find content on our Website that link to other websites. We do not control the content on these websites and are not responsible for the content or the privacy protection of these websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies of those websites.
Cookies are little (text)files which are stored on your computer. Your web browser stores these cookies when you visit our Website. These cookies will be retrieved when you visit our website again. This allows our Website to recognize you as a previous visitor.
You can change your cookie settings in your browser, if you don’t want cookies to be sent to your device. We will not save cookies if you visit our Website. Please note that some Website features or services of our Website may not function properly without cookies.
- The data we collect is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You may request access to the personal data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records;
- You may request a copy of the personal data we have processed about you. We can – on your request – send this copy to another party, so you don’t have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your data;
- You may file a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority(Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens), if you are under the impression that we process your data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent to process your data. We cannot process your data from the moment you withdraw your consent.
- Naturally, HPC 420 would also be happy to help you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. Pursuant to privacy legislation, you also have the right to submit a complaint to the relevant Data Protection Authority (the supervisory authority in the field of privacy). You may contact the relevant Data Protection Authority for this purpose.
Foundation HPC 420
4207 HB Gorinchem